Paper Technical Manager
: 1 Position (work at Pathumthani)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To perform paper application test (spray starch, wet end starch, size press starch and coating Starch) for existing products and new products as per QC and RD request.
- To give technical knowledge regarding starch application for customers in paper industry and recommend suitable modified starch products to meet the requirements for use in each application and individual paper mill conditions.
- To coordinate with Production department and Research Development in order to give total solution from concept through commercialization.
- To coordinate laboratory tests with customer for testing starch samples
- To cooperate with paper mills for conducting trial run modified starch products on their paper machine.
- To support sales activity in term of technical training regarding starch application and basic starch knowledge to maintain the existing customers and expand new market.
- To give technical presentation regarding starch chemistry and its applications in the international paper conference level.
- To provide in-house training for new employees as needed.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Pulp and Paper Technology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical support or product development in paper industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good command in English (both writing and oral communication)
- Have a car license
- Be able to travel aboard
- Good in computer literacy
- Be able to work under pressure
Salary range :
40,000- 80,000 K up