Senior HRD Officer
Job description :
- All task of training such as training need survey , design training course , set up training plan , coordinate with instructor and prepare training material.
- Hold the in-house training course and coordinate in public course.
- Evaluate and follow up training course.
- Response to design Functional Competency in all levels.
- Design Competency based training in all levels.
- Analysis Competency gap of each position and set up succession plan for individuals.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans with efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidate.
- Others job as requested.
Preferred qualifications :
- Bachelor‘s degree or master ‘S degree in Human Resource Development or related Field.
- At least 5-10 years of sound experience human resource management at manager level.
- Age 28-40 years old.
- High motivation and ability to influence other without authority.
- Passion in developing people.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Location : Pathumthani
Salary range : +25-45 K