- Direct Corporate R&D functions, including Product Development in starch products, Application of starch in food systems, Application of starch in Paper, Textile (Glass fiber), Adhesive, Bioplastic as well as Building and construction.
- Invent and innovate starch products and drive to achieve at least 50% high value added products of corporate turnover.
- Organize and manage corporate intellectual properties.
- Co-ordinate with institutes and universities on fundamental research exploring novel starch products and their application in both food and non-food industries.
- To establish R&D strategic plan in line with future market trend and changes of global business environment on both food and non-food business.
- To organize R&D human resources to support and collaborate with food and industrial customers in application solution and process technology.
- To organize R&D human resources to support and collaborate internally in safety, plant efficiency to achieve corporate operational excellent.
- Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry or related field and degree in MBA.
- Very good education record B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.
- At least 10 years experience in R&D Management.
- Having experience working on modified starch or functional food ingredient is a plus.
- Very strong knowledge on carbohydrate chemistry or functional food ingredient is a plus.
- Having joy in scientific endeavor and commercial value creation.
- Very strong in leadership skill.
- Very strong in technical and commercial presentation skill.
- Having experience managing R&D budget at least 100 mil.Bht per annum.
- Be able to present technical paper fluently both on academic or commercial in the leading international symposium.
- Excellent in academic and business English.
- Able to travel in overseas business trip frequently.
- Proven record of R&D success.
Location : Pathumthani
Salary : ± 200 K plus attractive package