Industrial Innovation Researcher
Job description :
- Research and develop new application of modified starch in industrial application e.g. corrugated board, paper andindustrial adhesives.
- Prepare all documents related to experiments, such as technical reports, experimental procedure, record form.
- Provide technical support for industrial products in local and oversea market.
Preferred qualifications :
- Male or Female, 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemistry, Bio-technology, Chemical engineering,Pulp and paper technology, Material scienceor related fields.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in paper and corrugated board industry are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (reading, writing and verbal communication)
- Good in computer literacy
- Proven ability to work cross-functional teams
- Proactive, energetic and passion to work for success
- Be able to work as high pressure and short periodtime
Location : Pathumthani
Salary range : 25K – 30K