Food Application Manager
Job description :
- Responsible for conducting applied research and some fundamental research with an objective on developing new products
or new modified starches for a wide range application in food industry.
- Be able to create a new concept of using modified starch in food application,understand in food processing,properties and function of food ingredients.
- Be able to understand and explain properties and function modified starches and their applications in wide range of food products.
- Working as a team in a cross-disciplinary research group is required.
Preferred qualifications :
- Master or Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Food Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of Product development experience in food applications or industrial applications.
- Having experience working on modified starches, hydro-colloids ,or functional food ingredients is plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. (possess at least 550 TOEIC scores or Equivalent)
- Good in computer literacy
- Able to travel 15 – 30% of working time (both oversea and local)
- Solid project management skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Proactive, energetic and passion to work for success
Location : Pathumthani
Salary range : –