Job description :
- Responsible to conducting applied research and some fundamental research with an objective on developing new products or new modified starches for a wide range application such as in cement, paper, textile or food.
- Be able to create a new concept of using modified starch in an application.
- Be able to synthesize new modified starch derivatives suit to food and non-food applications.
- Be able to understand starch chemistry, starch product properties, and its functional uses in both food and nonfood application.
- Prepare all documents related to experiments, such as technical reports, experimental procedure, record form and SOPs.
- Working as a team in a cross-disciplinary research group is required.
Preferred qualifications :
- Master or Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Food Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of product development experience in food applications or industrial applications.
- Having experience working on modified starches, or hydrocolloids is plus.
- Strong knowledge of carbohydrate chemistry and characterization techniques is plus.
- Strong scientific background and technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. (possess at least 550 TOEIC scores or Equivalent)
- Good in computer literacy
- Able to travel 15-30% of working time (both oversea and local)
- Solid project management skills and proven ability to work cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required for formulation work.
- Proactive, energetic and passion to work for success
Location : Pathumthani
Salary range : 25 K- 40 K