TAPIOPLAST, the sustainable solution offered to manufacturers to help cut down the cost and drive the productive bioplastic product in the act of environment protector. Compounded resin containing TAPIOPLAST up to 30% with PBAT and PLA can be processed by conventional blown film extrusion to make bio-mulch film product with these competitive properties;
- Completely biodegradable
- Consist mainly of renewable raw materials
- Can be colored with master batches
- Sealable (hot, RF, ultra sonic)
- Can control degradable rate
- Competitive cost compared with traditional bioplastic resins.