Throughout a long period of business operation, SMS Group has firmly adhered to quality in every aspect, with quality systems applied to management and production process. This has enabled the company to be entrusted and credited in the business both domestically and internationally. To ensure the safety of the products in the manufacturing process, the company has distinctively separated the food products from other productions.
SMS Group is a leading manufacturer of high quality native and modified tapioca starches that meet a wide range of industrial demand in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, HACCP, Halal and Kosher standards under the “SMS” brand. The company is truly committed to secure the marketplace leadership in the native and modified tapioca starch industry with a globally competitive capacity while simultaneously embracing an environmentally friendly and socially sustainable business policy.
SMS Group accredited standard certification:
- The quality standard management system ISO9001:2008
- The Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) certificate
- The FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification 22000) certificate for pregelatinized starch
- The Work Safety and Bio-Hygiene Management TIS 18001 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- The Environment Management ISO14001:2004
- Guidance on Social Responsibility ISO 26000:2010
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems : ISO 45001: 2018
- BRC Global Standard for FOOD SAFETY Issue 7 : January 2015
- The Supplier Ethical Data Exchange : SEDEX
- HALAL certification accordance with the Islamic Law
- KOSHER certification mark according to Jewish Dietary Law